Friday, February 13, 2015

Buskins Leggings- Possibly the next best thing since Betty White.

I have been waiting for almost two weeks, keeping a lid on my excitement. Wanting to be sure I could give these things my seal of approval before sharing the 'too good to be true' opportunity (and leggings).

It has paid off. I LOVE these leggings!

I mean, look how cute these are! Look at me LOOKING at how cute they are! And they were my least favorite in my starter pack.


They are made of surprisingly thick, durable, breathable, super soft fabric.

I'm currently wearing the pair in the photo (Minty Jester, $15) and I may only take them off to clean and put on another pair. They are that comfortable.

I feel awesome wearing these. They are more like pants than leggings- and some even come with pockets!

Husband is quite happy as well. He's my photographer. 
Here's his favorite shot. 



Clearly, Husband and I  are perfectly happy with my sexy ass in leggings.*

Thank goodness, 'cause now I'm getting paid to wear 'em. 

Check out my site. Make a Wish List. Ask for a Gift Card.

Leggings after the Click!

If you end up deciding, like I did, to opt in for the one or four-pack of surprise leggings to your door, get me your confirmation code ASAP and I'll set you up for awesomeness. Oh! Don't forget to put my name in the Sponsor box :Carrie Allen.

 
And one last action shot. Okay, I was falling, but that snow was deceiving!


I love photo shoots, Husband, new leggings, the Oxford comma, and getting paid!

Pop on over and check out the newest styles. Here's a little taste:





www.mybuskins.com


*Bet you scrolled down just to see what that was all about. I would have.
Click here for the skinny:Lustful Leggings



May your tomorrow be beautiful and the rest of your today simply grand!

1 comment:

  1. I truly love these leggings a lot. I loved your look a lot. I am also going to buy the mesh cut out leggings for my workouts. I just had a look at the latest collection at Carbon38.com and itis truly amazing so I am surely going to purchase a pair soon. If I like their stuff, I will order more stuff.

    ReplyDelete